1. In a Mellotone
2. In a Sentimental Mood
3. I'm Just a Lucky So-and-So
4. Just A-Sittin' and A-Rockin'
5. Everything But You
6. Day Dream
7. I'm Beginning to See the Light
8. Azure
9. It Don't Mean a Thing
Chico Hamilton - drums
Eric Dolphy - alto saxophone, bass clarinet, flute
Nathan Gershman - cello
John Pisano - guitar
Hal Gaylor - bass

You have recordings (like this one) which I've never seen posted anywhere before. It's such a disappointment that they are at such a low bit rate. Great music deserves to be lossless. Please consider flac, or at least 320. Thanks. You have great taste.
ReplyDeletethis is true, i do not have high quality available for all the posts unfortunately, sorry about that and thank you for the input
Deleteoh, i see. i had assumed that they were your rips. thanks for the explanation, and for sharing, nonetheless.
Deleteya some of the earlier posts are my rips but at some point i wound up posting stuff i have gathered over the years from other blogs that have shut down
Delete